Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Sign


Well, I'm excited to be getting a sign for our front yard - eventually! I filled out the application, paid the fee and handed in artwork and dimensions to planning yesterday. I don't know why it's taken me so long to do this, but I think it's a good idea. It will not only make our house easier for people to find but it will be good advertising as well. We have all the parents who park in front of our house to pick their kids of from school looking at our house anyway! I noticed that other houses had signs in their front yards in our neighbourhood - for tailoring, aesthetics etc. so I realized I would be allowed one, so why not? I guess I just have to wait to hear back from the municipality for approval and then I can get it printed. I want to make a wooden frame as shown, so if anyone has free or cheap lumber that would be suitable - let me know!

No comments: