Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Box - Walks - Socks!

It's taken me a long time to get the videos off the camera and on the computer!


I was at Shelli's on Monday and she had just purchased this toy stroller for $5 at walmart and so I had to pick one up too after Aubrey seemed to bully her way into playing with it as much as she could. But, it's a little too old for her and she tried to climb on it and as a result fell over with her leg stuck in the middle of it. So I put it away for a bit and now she has the box which I think she likes just as much...typical. And yes Emma, she puts the baby carrier on her head and giggles at herself still!


This is from a week or more ago. It's short but I finally got it on video.



So here we have videos of Aubrey trying to put her sock back on, this was a while ago. She was really quiet while I was on the computer, so I looked down and she was just sitting there quietly trying to put her sock back on, I thought it was cute. It's a little long!

2 comments:

Palmer Family said...

She is so cute! I love the walking video!

Julianne said...

cute! i love those videos! I can't believe she was trying to get that sock back on. She is so sweet!