Saturday, December 4, 2010

What do I do?

We found the Ikea couch we wanted used for half the price but we hot it home and tested it out and it's SOOOO uncomfortable. I don't think I've ever sat on a couch so hard that it actually makes me sore from sitting on it! I even slept on it and while it was firm it wasn't too bad. We could buy a foam mattress topper and it would be great but not as a couch. Jared thinks we'll get use to it. I don't think I will. What should we do? Try and sell it for what we paid? Then I want to buy the new version which is way more comfy!
It's just such a great couch. The right size for the room. Has storage under one side for blankets and all my photo props? And it pulls out really easily into a bed without the annoying springs of a regular sofa bed. I'm so frustrated!

No comments: