Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter

I decided to make some cupcakes for Easter - some for us, some for Visiting Teaching and some for the weekend as Brad, Dana and Gavin are visiting. I used an angel food cake mix (I've never used it for cupcakes before) it makes them a little squishy when eating because it so fluffy, but they were good. Then I iced them with vanilla icing, added some toasted coconut and the eggs.

I found online a cupcake box pattern so I added my own colours and also the VT message along the side of it so I could take a cupcake to each of them.


3 comments:

Julianne said...

seriously? you made that cupcake box? I couldn't be more impressed

Unknown said...

It was so easy! There are all kinds of box patterns online. All you have to do is print it off on cardstock, then cut it out, fold it up and glue. I can't believe I haven't done it before!

Palmer Family said...

What a cute idea!