Thursday, February 16, 2012

LIEBSTER AWARD!

Today my sis-in-law Shelli from Her Life blog awarded me the Liebster Award, the award is given to Bloggers with less than 200 followers, to promote and encourage new friendships among the blogging community. Thanks Shelli for being such a great supporter and always giving me such great inspiration!!

If you receive the award you are to:

  1. Post the award on your blog.
  2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  3. Reveal your picks for the award and let them know.
  4. Enjoy the support from fellow bloggers.
  5. Have fun, and pass it along.
I can't think of more deserving blogs to award this to then the following:

1. Ali Wight (my other sis-in-law). She recently started her blog and she is such an entertaining and thoughtful writer, I love to read it!

2. Clementine & Olive - A blog I recently started to follow. I love her style and tips and also love that she lives in the same area as me and I can personally use her resource tips!

3. Pick n' knit Patterns - I don't knit, I crochet so I'm at awe on Lise-Anne's talent to not only knit but to design patterns that are so original and creative!

4. Thecupcakeaholic - Leah is a fantastic baker and cake decorator, you really need to check out her blog and photos of her work!

5. Danielle Rainey Photography - a friend and photographer working in Lincoln, NE.

No comments: