Sunday, October 14, 2012

AUBREY + MIA'S 4TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

This year Aubrey was able to share a party with her friend Mia. Their birthdays are exactly 1 month apart so we had the party in between their birthdays. The theme was a fairy princess party (girls only!). I spent a lot less time in preparation than last years party and I think it was better!
I started early in preparing and I didn't do much food, so that meant I could make things ahead of time!




 I made them both their own peg doll fairy

 I also made each of the girls their own fairy wings

 The marshmallow pops were a last minute addition as I thought cupcakes just wasn't enough. 
I think they liked them better than the cupcakes!


 The birthday girls!











 The girls decorated their own crowns with sparkles and gems.








No comments: