Tuesday, October 9, 2012

IT'S BEEN A CRAZY FEW WEEKS!

August brought us a lot of visitors, which was awesome, but it was nice to have some downtown in September (or so I thought).  Near the end of the month all my sister-in-laws and my oldest neice (on my side) came for a girls only visit which was a lot of fun! They did a little shopping on the way down to Seattle and the next day we spent the WHOLE day shopping. I think we were all exhausted by the end of that day!

 getting sucked into wearing gross fake hear and sparkly embellishments!

 Tracey almost bought them - hold strong Tracey!

 Shoe shopping - you can see the diversity in styles amongst us!

Monumental moment - Shelli's first time EVER going to a Target! Can you believe it!
It went by fast, but lots of shopping was done and it was a great time! Come back soon girls!

No comments: