Sunday, February 24, 2013

WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO


This week I've had a few projects on the go besides the dolls.

First is an Easter banner for the store I sell my shoes in, for their window.
I made a Valentine's Day banner already for them which is still in their window so I was happy when they asked me to make another one!

I made this simple fabric holder that sits under the machine so I have somewhere to quickly discard threads. It also holds scissors and pins. The spot on the far right is suppose to be for a detachable pin cushion with velcro. I haven't made it yet because I use the wrist pin cushion right now.


I've been drafting up all kinds of cloth doll ideas which include:
The Owl and the Pussy Cat
Fox
3 Little Pigs + Wolf
Hansel + Gretel
Goldie Locks and the 3 Bears

I'm really excited to start making the patterns and getting some made soon!
I'll have them for sell in my new etsy shop!
(Even though they are not shoes, but they come with accessories!)

No comments: