Thursday, June 27, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Jared took the day off so we could do something for my birthday today, but unfortunately Aubrey has a cold which cancelled our dinner plans, but a lot was still accomplished!

It started off with a newborn shoot - this little guy was so sweet and did really well!

Then we went out for lunch. I did a little fabric shopping for a project and then came home to a cake delivery from my visiting teacher!

Jared got me a watch:
 (is that a harry arm or what?)

 Then we filled up the neighbors pool and all cooled off from a very hot day!

Then I worked on my project. I picked up this mid century sewing chair for free off of Craigslist yesterday. The seat comes off with storage underneath.
 I picked out some fabric that will go in my kitchen where the sewing machine is and just
finished upholstering it.
Now we are ordering in some Chinese food! It's been a pretty full day!

1 comment:

Julianne said...

Glad you had an awesome day. Happy Birthday!