Monday, February 10, 2014

STRIPES BOUTIQUE GRAND RE-OPENING

I've been helping this boutique redecorate a bit this last week or so and on Saturday she had a re-opening of it. It was fun to see it all put together!

 I made a logo that she designed for her and set up this window display with my Valentine Mini shoot stuff.
She put in new wood flooring and painted the gold stripes on the wall which use to be blue.

 She let me play shop and rearrange the displays a bit!
 on the table are a basket of my headbands and my birdcage of hair clips.

 I have my own shelf!! The long middle shelf with the lamp is all my stuff. I can't believe I have enough to fill it up!

 She printed a large photo I took of our girls wearing the dresses she sells (top left).

It was a lot of fun, and I'm glad she let me help!

No comments: